Restaurants & Bars

Insurance for your business

Without the proper insurance, minor incidents in the kitchen can turn into major financial loss. Whether it be a small kitchen fire, ingredient spoilage, employee theft, customer accident and much more, you need to be protected.

Our Small Business Insurance experts work with you to find the right menu of protection from the following types of insurance coverages:

  • Business Owner’s Policy, which would include Property & Casualty & General Liability)
  • General Liability (as a separate policy)
  • Property & Casualty (as a separate policy)
  • Worker’s Compensation
  • Commercial Auto
  • Umbrella
  • Liquor Liability
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Professional Liability/A&E
  • Cyber

Want to learn more? Contact our small business risk experts. 

Get Covered Now

Get Your Quote
Start Now

Complete our quick and easy online form

Speak with An Expert

Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Anywhere in the continental U.S.

Request a Call
Request a Call Back

Have one of our friendly coverage experts call you back.