Small Business Insurance for Association Members

Ensuring Members Are Properly Protected

As the preferred insurance broker for your association, Gallagher Small Business works with top-rated insurance carriers to find you the right amount of protection at the best price. We take the time to understand your needs, then connect you to the best insurance carriers to protect your type of business.

Our solutions include a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) package that consists of the basic coverages (General Liability, Buildings & Property and Business Interruption Income) required by a business owner in one bundle. 

Additional coverages include:

  • General Liability 
  • Professional Liability / Errors & Omissions
  • Buildings & Property
  • Business Auto
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Directors and Officers
  • Cyber
  • Commercial Umbrella
  • Employment Practices Liability

Your risk depends on the type of business you own, how you run it, where you run it…and so much more. If you’re not sure what coverages to choose, our team of professionals will help you select the proper coverages to make sure your business is protected.

Get Covered Now 


Get Covered Now

Get A Quote
Start Now

Complete our quick and easy online form

Request a Call
Request a Call Back

Have one of our friendly coverage experts call you back

Speak with An Expert

Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Anywhere in the continental U.S.